RAM Energy LLC Acreage - Fayette County, Texas
- Large continuous acreage position (over 13,000 gross acres), 93% held by production.
- Total operational control (100% Operated) with no drilling commitments or lease expirations.
- Ten (10) Austin Chalk A wells drilled to date - seven (7) producing; two (2) waiting on pipeline; and one (1) waiting on completion.
- Initial production rates averaging 2,200 BOEpd, over 52% of which are liquids which represents over 73% of our revenue from this area.
- Potential two bench system (Austin Chalk A lower bench, and Austin Chalk B upper bench).
- Significant drilling inventory with potentially one hundred (100) infill locations.
- RAM’s affiliate (Fayette Service Company) owns, operates and is expanding a 10 mile midstream gas gathering and water supply and disposal system.